October 10, 2012

Another Important Discovery

Over the past year I've become engaged in the process of the ritualistic and time-consuming process of making jewelry for a shop that my boyfriend and I opened on June 2, 2011. It's called Rudely Elegant, and it's located in Ybor City which is part of Tampa, Florida. I can't exactly remember when I started crafting these things- which is strange. I've always been involved in making art, but my projects were always more along the lines of constructing things like boxes and collages. Perhaps I just wandered down the wrong aisle at Jo Ann's one day.
Nevertheless, I'm hard at it now, and to my amazement, people like and buy my creations.

Here's a few examples:
                                                                                                                                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment